Wednesday, September 29, 2004

They has a Crazy Name!

Some Guy in Missouri legally changed his name from "Andrew" to "They."

Click Here for the Story

I know. That's what I thought too.
Personally, I can't wait to give my kid some weird name. I'm leaning toward the names "Honkey" or "Cash-Money" if I have a girl and maybe "Doctor" or "Commander" if it's a boy.

Here are some other names on my list.

Boy Names
Offspring
Kerplunk
Congressman
Uncle
Action-Packed
Fondude


Girl Names
Supergirl
Sheriff
Fire
Offspring
Nine One One
Monkey Bars
Lesbian
Hotcakes
Estrogen
Big Daddy

Somebody should get on Ebay and auction off the right to name their child. That reminds me I need to refill the prescriptions on my meds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My fiance was wanting to name our first born "Lord". So then during roll call etc. he would have to be addressesed as "Lord Canion".

Hannah
www.twosittingducks.com