Wednesday, September 22, 2004

No Rest for the Kranki

I'm off again. To jet set to NYC, meet up with the three wise ladies- Miss Anthrope, Miss Know It All and Miss Information. Maybe I'll also get to meet Miss Demeanor, Miss Understanding and Miss Communication too.

I am behind on my bloggery, but that doesn't mean that I don't love you all. Except for BEVIS. I'm 97% sure that he has died. Why else would he stop commenting on the Khronicles? There is a remote 2% chance he's just lost his typing fingers in a horrible lawnmower accident and small 1% chance that he's out having fun somewhere.

Rest in Peace Bevis, we'll all miss you... until you're quickly replaced with a surly wise-cracking puppet.

Must pack for NYC. I hope I stumble onto Greg The Boyfriend while out painting the town red with my wife and the Misses.

No comments: