Friday, September 03, 2004

Celery & Cube # 4

The Spellbinding Adventures of Celery & Cube!

by Krankiboy, Copyright 2004


~ So what did you do to earn this promotion at the bank?


- They fired my boss.


~ Cool. Congrats, man. So, now you've got a sweet corner office and a big fat raise. Awesome.


- Not exactly. Now I'll be doing both my job and all the work my boss did with a 4% pay raise.


~ That's an insult, Cube! If I were you I'd get a shotgun, march back to work and pump hot lead death into everyone and everything there!


- Should I even ask how your job at Baby Gap is going?

7 comments:

BEVIS said...

Ah, good. I'm right back in Cube's corner now. (No pun intended.)

BEVIS said...

Yeah, OK - the pun was intended...

ms fits said...

Krank-lord, do you just love that Bevis comments on every single post that you do?

I've been overtaken as Khronicles' biggest fan.

kranki said...

Bevis even makes comments about his own comments. It's wonderous and I love it. It keeps me cranking out material (no pun intended). To love a blog does not mean you love the man. But he has knocked you from your lofty perch at the top.

BEVIS said...

Hey! I'm right here, you know!

And I don't comment on every single post! I missed that really long one entitled "Welcome To Shit's Creek, Population You!"...

Anyway, isn't this just a personal thing between me and Kranki-Pants? I keep forgetting anyone else is reading: "If you don't mind, Ms Fits, this is a personal conversation!" :)

For a while there it felt like I was the only person leaving any comments, and I was amusing myself, so I just keep doing it. If at any point my contributions become too tedious, you know where the "Remove" button is.

I'd apologise for stealing your perch, Fitsy, but I'm actually kinda proud!

BEVIS said...

And I suspect that I may also love the man...

kranki said...

I'm getting that special feeling again. Must concentrate on Jesus.