Monday, September 06, 2004

Celery & Cube # 5 (CONTINUED)

Celery & Cube - (Continued)


- Okay hold on there. First of all you can't just walk in here and just replace Celery because he thinks it's too hot out for him to do his job. And secondly you clearly don't even know what you're doing. We're not supposed to talk about ourselves as if we're in a comic strip. That's called breaking the fourth wall.


> Look, Chunky. I don't care. Celery gave me 50 bucks to come down and talk with you so, let's just do it and I can leave, okay? Or I could bitch slap you in the face.


- This is NOT right. Who wants to see me, CUBE, talk to some pompous, prickly... cactus? That's just absurd. That's not funny.


> Okay, I'll tell a joke. What do you call the useless skin and bone around the vagina?...


- Hey! Watch it, sailor-mouth. You can't say "VAGINA"! This is a respectable blog we live on. You tell Celery that he'd better be here Tuesday morning, bright and early. Because if he isn't I will go geometric on his ass!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to see cube snap.