Tuesday, February 01, 2005

News Flash: Hell is Only 28% Evil!

This just in Hell is only 28% Evil. What in the name of ornery horse shite is that about?

How can Hell a.k.a http://www.normallysober.blogspot.com be
28% evil, 72% good.

Are you kidding me? The Blog called Hell with all the naughtydoing and debauchery isn't even 30% evil?

This site is 39% Evil

Ms. Fits' blog is 45 % Evil.

Oh and www.cnn.com is right on her tail at 44% Evil

It's a sad day when Evil just isn't what it used to be. Good luck finding something more than 50% evil. Other than the voting in last "Presidential" Election.

GEMATRICULATRO

4 comments:

ms fits said...

Oh my god. I'm more evil than CNN?


That can't be good for my resume.

You've Got What I Need... said...

It's all a front Kranki-
Hell might not be evil, but LUCKY enough for Sherriff something else is almost 100% trouble.

I'm only a pathetic 34% Evil. Bleh.

This explains why all the holy water doused upon me has resulted in nothing more than a mild case of the chills, and a wet t-shirt contest or two.

Sherriff said...

This just in! New post takes evil rating up to 41%!

Buck Fudd said...

Fitsy: you're also 1 percent more evil than Andrew Bolt's article on the Iraq election.

I'm only 38% evil, which I'm not entirely unhappy with.

Clearly we need to look at Sherriff's latest for some tips on getting that evil score up.

Race?