Monday, February 07, 2005

Kartoons are Kute









Cartoons by Ivan Brunetti

I love the contrast between the happyville world that it appears to be and the horrible reality of what the people are doing. Fine and dandy Americans doing horrible horrible things. These three are the ones that I thought were among the least disturbing. If you want to see some truly wrongity wrongness you have to go here, but I go on record to advise against it if you care about babies, have a strong sense of morality or think babies are nice. I'd love to see somebody replace a co-worker's lame Dilbert cartoons with these darling cartoons.


6 comments:

You've Got What I Need... said...

Go where? Linky no worky!

By the way, in case you couldn't guess, the Anon comment in your mushroom haze was from me. I just noticed that it posted me sans name.

Just thought that I'd fess up.

Buck Fudd said...

I only encountered Brunetti a month or so ago via Ms Fits, although I think I'd probably seen a few things here and there before then. A page long strip on his website about the future of entertainment was incredibly incisive and vicious and totally spot on (if you believe the future is likely to be a worse version of the present. Which, of course, it will. If we don't stop it. Somehow).

ms fits said...

I am almost as crazy about Ivan Brunetti as I am about you. Almost.

Have you read 'Schizo'? One man having a breakdown in cartoon form. Brilliant, and impossible to look away from.

kranki said...

Why did I have a feeling that you might be a fan of his. I haven't seen Schizo, is it a fun car crash or an oh my god this man needs medication experience?

kranki said...

YGWIN: Linky yes worky! You try again.

ms fits said...

A little from column A, a little from column B.


Fear not - I will find a copy for you.