Thursday, October 21, 2004

Real Holidays. Really Weird.

Okay, I knew about Leif Erickson Day, but some of these are stranger than a monkey on mescaline.

http://www.brownielocks.com/october.html

Also check out January. There are some great ones about cats and then there is my favorite... Penguin awareness day. No joke.

Please check out the site and see which holiday is your favorite. They have months, weeks and days are after those as you scroll down.

Don't forget. Comment and tell us your personal favorite.



6 comments:

kranki said...

Okay, so let the floodgates of commentary begin!

whatever said...

i'll just invent my own, thanks. Day of Fun.

kranki said...

Seargent, I think it should be called MANDATORY FUN DAY! With heavy penalties and fines for those not having fun.

Sorry Giggles, you may have washboard abs, but I can't sponsor a holiday for you. Money is kind of tight now. I'm sorry.

Nimitz said...

I was thinking about some sort of Twat Day...

whatever said...

twats should be celebrated every day!

Buck Fudd said...

Celiac Sprue Awareness Month (October). I like the onomatopoeiac effect of "sprue" in the context of a bowel disorder.