Sunday, December 05, 2004

hot bodies

I’ve been meaning to get started on a blog for a while, but always thought it would be too much work. This is great! So easy to use since it was already set up for me.

Lately I have been crushing really hard on these guys up the street. They are twins and so good looking! God broke the mold after making them. Whew! I don’t have the courage to talk to them. I don’t really leave the house much either, so that makes it difficult. What would a girl say to such hotties? The only time I’ve ever spoken to them I blurted out, “Hey, nice packages!” but I know that they get that a lot. (They work at a package store. Get your minds out of the gutter)

In other news, I finally got a new job! I've been scared stiff that I might not find anything, and then, viola! it finally happened. After that bitch Kim Catrall took my part, I decided to get out of acting and into fashion. It's been hard finding work, but I finally did. For a while I thought that my sister would help me out with getting a job at her company, but she has it in for me. She's been a bitch ever since she gained weight, not to mention that she's been jealous of me after I gained accolades for winning the Great Boobie Off. I start my job on Monday. Wish me luck!

No comments: