Wednesday, November 09, 2005

This time EVIL runs in a pack.



Fluffy put it best when she wrote 'Puppies for sale... Oh, the humanity!'


Sweet Lucifer's Flaming Banjo! What horror hath man unleashed?

If I wanted a porcelain paperweight of a dachshund puppy dressed as a prostitute I'd.... well, if I did, I hope some friend would have the decency to kill me. It should be a quick yet brutal murder to help serve as an example for others. It took a second glance to see that these things are supposed to be actual living pets, not refrigerator magnets.

I especially love that they show the puppies in natural poses, such as standing atop a leather bound book and wearing a referee outfit. Why didn't they have one with a puppy snorkeling or perhaps two puppies ballroom dancing? They could name them Fred and Ginger and the charming duo could dance their way into their new owner's heart right after making a quick stop to tap dance all the money out of her "World's Greatest Grandma" embroidered purse.

Does it cost extra to have them glazed so they will never get dirty or smudged?

I'm going to ask if mine can come wearing a sailor suit with whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles.

11 comments:

BEVIS said...

So ... how much an hour?

kranki said...

For doggie style? Because if you're into the kinky Missionary stuff that's gonna cost extra.

Fluffy said...

GET BACK THAT PUPPY IS WEARING A GRENADE BELT!

sophistikfool said...

hey kranky, this fool is floating on through nonsense again, and feeling very kranky at 5 in the morn... So hop by when u can and rid me of the krankiness! :P

You've Got What I Need... said...

Those eyes spell L-O-V-E... just like that "tattoo" you left on someone. Somewhere.

Melba said...

does that puppy have a hair extension happening?

i really don't like to see animals in clothes. it affects me.

ggzzuzad

BEVIS said...

I wanna hear more about that "tattoo" YGWIN mentioned. There's clearly a story there ...

And the quotation marks only make it more interesting ...

kranki said...

There may be a "Tattoo" story but you will have to hear it from YGWIN, she tells it much better than I do.

Anonymous said...

i vaguely remember posting a comment when drunken earlier... did I or am i blocked out from your kingdome?

Crritic! said...

I always thought Lucifer played the piano accordion?

Ukulele said...

I just ovulated looking at that image.