Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Hola Amigos y Chicas muy intelligente!

Some of you may be wondering where I've been. "Kranki, why haven't you been posting?" a few have asked. Damn where is the semi-pithy verbiage that seems funny to me only when I'm wired on my sixth cup of coffee? While others and you know who you are* are probably worried that if I don't return soon you'll have to actually searching out own your own soft core nudie pictures once again. Well, it's been nice to have been missed by all three of you. They say obscenity makes the heart grow fonder and those mother-fuckers are right on the fuckin' money, you bitches.** Well, I was off having what was almost a nervous breakdown. Perhaps if I can find some humor in it I'll write about it. Man tears people... a relentless flow of man tears. Those tears washed me into a pit of ennui but my Penny pulled me out with her mighty might. It hurts to be processed.







*Mom


**Not you, the other people reading this.

5 comments:

Nimitz said...

Chin up, dear Kranki.

Illegitimis non carborundum.

I look forward to some edgy nervous breakdown humour.

You've Got What I Need... said...

Find a Penny pick it up and all day long you'll have good luck.

I've never believed in this old folk saying before Kranki, but now I guess that I'd better go and find myself a Penny.

I'm glad that you're back.

Di Gallagher said...

Damn that infernal man brain! Sometimes it just lets you down, hey? Hope your back on top soon.

Anonymous said...

Feel better, Kranki!
If you would start handing out those bullets, maybe we would all feel better. Nothing pulls me out of a funk like a murder.

Amanda said...

Here's hoping you pick up completely and soon, Kranki. You have much to offer to many.