Monday, August 30, 2004

HULK DIARY, GOOD.

Please enjoy the following link and tell Hulk that I sent you there.

HULK'S DIARY

Hulk's Diary clever. Hulk Diary funny. Hulk Diary have Hemmingway-esque quality it do. Say Hello to Hulk but no make Hulk angry. You not like Hulk when him angry.

This is the Khronicles pick for belated Blog of the Week. I'd tell HULK that he's won a Bloggy Award, but Hulk might smash the Bloggy Award or pawn it for a cheeseburger meal. I'll give it to Captain America for safe keeping. By the way, has Captain America officially endorsed a presidential candidate yet?

http://incrediblehulk.blogspot.com/

Maybe you can tell Hulk that he's won a Bloggy.

4 comments:

BEVIS said...

No way! YOU tell him! I'm not going anywhere near him.

kranki said...

Bevis. I missed you. Just when I thought there was no blog love for me today, you ride in on your white horse. It's enough to make me swoon.

Do you watch Da Ali G Show?

BEVIS said...

Aww, shucks! It's so nice to be personally welcomed back to your blog site, Kranki-Pants! (You do realise I'm a guy, right?)

Anyway, unfortunately I have only ever seen half of one episode of 'Da Ali G Show'. Not by choice; it was on at an inconvenient time over here so I was never able to catch it. I'm sure it'd appeal to me, though. Why do you ask?

kranki said...

Because on the last episode I watched he interview a christian minister in the guise of his gay German celebrity reporter and asked him if he could give the minister a lap dance to see if it gave him a stiffy. Then he pouted when the minister harshly refused. You must endeavor to watch the man, he has my dream job. Also the other night as his Foregin Correspondent character "Borat in America" he introduced the segment. "Hallo, ina Kazikstan dee favorite pastimes are disco-dancing, archery, rape and table tennis. I am see what is favorite things here at America." He showed up to do yoga in the tightest shorts possible. sigh. I'm done.