Saturday, August 21, 2004

The Days of Full-Body Snugness.

I was reading an article about Cuddle Parties that are taking place in NYC. You pay thirty bucks and can cuddle a stranger. There's no kissing and no removing your jammies. Erections may occur, people don't be afraid of them. Never the less,* it got me thinking about pajamas, specifically my old baby blue feetie pajamas I had till I was three. I think I wore them until I could no longer jam my fat little feet into them any longer. They were in tatters.

I wish they had feetie pajamas in adult sizes. When I was all bundled up in feetie pajamas I was like some sleepy superhero. Able to drink apple juice from the cartoon with a single swing. Able to slide up and down the hallway floor on my butt and probably super strength, too. I don't recall. Maybe I'll have to commission somebody to make me a custom pair of soft warm full body feetie pajamas. Or maybe I'll go to sleep and never remember the fleeting desire. I must go to sleep before I fall asleep on the keyboard and wake up with letters and numbers embedded on my face and forehead.

* Admittedly, the phrases "Never the less" and "So, anyway... are writing crutches, yes. But I like them, so let me rest on my crutches without scorn or judgment. So, anyway that's enough randomly combining words and letters for one night.


No comments: