Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Blog of the Week! - Your comment is Firmly Requested!


Dear Khronicle readers,

I am doing a new feature each Tuesday called "Blog of the Week!" That is at least until you tell me a better name for the award. This award scowers the internet to honor the blog that we at the Khronicles have deemed outstanding. I suppose the award could be called "The Bloggy." But that seems too easy.

And the Bloggy goes too...


"Things my best friend did to me last night that would have been very inappropriate if anyone else tried to do them."

It takes the prize due in large part to the comments after the blog. You can almost taste the love.
On behalf of the entire Khronicle staff of writers, copy editors, special effects wizards, support staff, animal wranglers, blog administrators and stunt coordinators, I congratulate you on this honorable honor among honors.
Krankiboy

Readers! Please comment on what you think the appropriate prize should be for winning the Bloggy Award!

Feel free to submit your favorite blogs to our expert and very attractive panel of judges for next week's consideration. Good Luck!

This blog entitled "How to write a great blog" gets a very honorable mention.
WE here at the Khronicles just wish she'd write more.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the prize should be an embarrassing picture of krankiboy. That way we're all winners.

kranki said...

Hmmm... an interesting and thoughtful idea. If only such pictures existed.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kranki said...

That is not permitted in many of the southern parts of in The United States, but thank you for your "input"

kranki said...

autographed frisbee? krankiboy stressball? foot massage?

Anonymous said...

Illegal Fireworks and a Springer Spaniel!

kranki said...

I was actually looking for some serious suggestions. You have failed me my people. Now I must go into the fetal position and find my happy place. I hope you're happy.