Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Hail to the Chief

The President of the United States Likes Black People! Well, he does!

Now a Slice of Life with George and Laura Bush


Laura Bush: "You know, George and I both feel that colored people such as yourself are a vital part of America."

Dubya: "That's right. In fact we just hired us a nice negro-colored girl at the Crawford Ranch. She gets the laundry all white and bright. And I think she puts like a fabric softener. Smells nice too."

Food Bank Worker: Um...

Laura Bush: "You see America is much like the pots you use here in your kitchen. It's where all the different kinds of people or "ingredients" mix together to make a more diverse and interesting recipe."

Dubya: "You know, I think whatever it is you do here at the Food Bank is great. I think food and black people go real well together. My family has always been a friend to the Negroes. In fact, anytime we had pancakes we always used Aunt Jemima maple syrup."

Food Bank Worker: "Well, uh... that's not really--"

Dubya: "And your children. I even care about your beautiful children. Cuz ta me, I see both little white kids and niglets as an important part of our future."


Hail to the Chief!

5 comments:

BEVIS said...

Dubya's patronising head-tilt just sums it all up, doesn't it?

"And what does your kind eat?"

BTW, am I the only person reading Kranki's blog now?!

kranki said...

There were 237 other people who have read the blog thus far today. Weird.

BEVIS said...

Kranki & Fluffy: Glad to hear it. I was beginning to hear my own echo when I left comments here, that's all.

kranki said...

I was going to write Bevis so it looked like your name was echoing, but I then realised that I don't know what that would look like, so I didn't do it.

BEVIS said...

Possibly something like:

Bevis ... evis ... evis ... vis ... vis ... is ... is ...

... but I could be wrong.