Monday, July 25, 2005

Yoga for Mind and Body

Yoga went well. I think it was partly due to my mat location. I was in the back so I didn't feel that self-conscious when I couldn't do tree position or the thing with the leg over the opposite knee while bending. I think it's called "Let's embarrass the young newbies so they get frustrated and spend the next five minutes in child pose."

Not only was I in the back of the class but I had my hottie wife Penny and the two other hottest chicks directly in front of me. So it was a difficult to both follow the yoga instructions and imagine my wife having an all-girl menage with our firm fellow classmates.

Honestly at the time I was pretty absorbed in trying to do my yoga moves right and remembering to keep breathing. I enjoyed the class and I would probably go back. I think it's important to be consistent and make sure the moves are fluid. With every class I'm going to challenge myself to get better and better at imagining cute, sweaty girls erotically groping my wife. Sometimes it feels good to push yourself.

6 comments:

You've Got What I Need... said...

If you have "Flexible is more Sexable" put on a pink t-shirt and wear it to yoga, that, my friend, would be some funny shit.

BEVIS said...

What does Penny think of this new yoga ambition of yours?

la nadine said...

i'm glad you liked it, and i hope it helps calm and stimulate you*.

me, i hate yoga. i get impatient and my stress increases.

*although it sounds like this won't be a problem with penny and the hotties there.

Quirkie said...

So this is the famous Krankiboy who is on everyone's bloglips!

I've been enjoying flicking through your posts. I must do further reearch though. At the moment I imagine you to be a graceful, slim young man in a baby blue leotard, wearing red undies over the top. Still, that's probably enough to go on with.

kranki said...

Penny is not up to date on the blogs but I doubt she has any objection towards my fantasizing about other women. It's fine to window shop and flirt as long as I don't "swipe my credit card" for a purchase.

Penny is cool like that.


Quirkei? How in the world did you know about the red undies?

Sometimes it helps to be a bit stoned when you first try yoga. Or so I've heard... I mean... read. Stop interrogating me!

Quirkie said...

I randomly clicked on 27 Feb in your archives, and there they were in all their glory, bright as tropical punch.

"Self", I thought, "This is a blog which needs no further research."