Thursday, July 21, 2005

A Word From Our Sponsors

Today's Krankiboy Khronicle Chat (6pm PST and 11am-ish Melbornian time) was made possible by MEAT-CO.

Maker of fine products such as...



They're big, they're tender, they're beef. Go on, eat up. Unless of course you're some kinda Vegan Commie Fag!

With 35% more Gravy they're the Graviest!

And....




You can take the fish out of the ocean but it's still filled with raw sewage and chemical waste... oh and near toxic levels of mercury-- but let's not focus on that! Yum yum, they're Coddelicious!




With CUDAHY Pure Pork Sausage you taste fresh-slaughtered hog in every bite! 4 out of 5 Creepy Old Guys prefer Cuday. They're Pigtastic!

Buy a Brick of Processed Pig Today!

Sorry everybody. I tried to keep the Khronicles Commerical-Free but my Depraved Anti-establishment Humor grant didn't come through. I needed the advertising revenue to pay for Mom's Operation. However, the good news is, her cock is now bigger than mine. It's huge. She scared the neighbor's dog!

Thanks for understanding.

Krankiboy

There will now be oodles of ads on my site.

Come to the chat you fuckstain! It will be god-damn delightful =)

3 comments:

Fluffy said...

Present indicators (snot, fever, sweat) showing increased likelihood of Fluffy being in attendance at tomorrow's chat.

Fluffy's brain, however...

kranki said...

Fluffy: Sorry you couldn't make it. I hope you are feeling better. Drop me an email as I don't think I will be doing much with my blog until I can determine... I have no idea.

kranki said...

I would have been content to chat with Snot, Fever or Sweat.