Thursday, July 21, 2005

I am anxiously waiting to see who shows up for the "on-line chat." Christ, that is never going to sound like a cool activity. Although I remember when people started computer dating and it made them sound like some kind of nocturnal albino leper freak. That has changed so perhaps I will one day in my life-time be able to say I have a group chat later and not feel like giving myself an enormous wedgie and flushing my head in the toilet after stealing my own lunch money.

What other names could we call an internet chat session that would sound less gai?

Now I write gai with an "i" to distinguish it from the word gay, which refers to happy and is as you may know slang for (whispers) homosexuals.

Dude that is fucking gai! Or perhaps it should be gae? Hmmm... I'm just a hack writer so I wouldn't really know. Let's go with "gae."

Here are some other terms that can be substituted for "chat session" that actually sound worse.


Cyber schmooze - oh shit it 's chat time!

I am going to guess that a total of four people, aside from myself actually show up. One of whom is simply a pop by who quickly excuses herself when things get all NC-17.

2 comments:

BEVIS said...

Hehe ... your prediction was out by three people! ... Hehe ...

Oh ... sorry.

Adam said...

What?!?!?

Did no one show?