Tuesday, June 07, 2005

You can't use comments as an actual post, can you?

It is a cliche, but it's true. A good man is hard to find and yes, a hard man is good to find... in a bus station bathroom on a cold and lonely October evening. But I digress, that is a blog post for another time. The scars on my broken heart have not healed yet.

Bevis' "love" is like a boomerang. It's potentially dangerous in the wrong hands, it's from Australia, and if you treat it right it keeps coming back to you. It is also highly contagious, causes painful itching and can be used to hunt wombats.

Thanks, Bevis. You honor me with your honorable words. I have decided I want you to have my first born son as an appreciation of gratitude for your... gratious appreciation. I think he currently works at a truck stop someplace down in Tijuana. At least that's what his whore mother told me in her last demand for alimony. Thanks, that would really help me out. Just don't tell him where I am as he was very angry when I dropped him off at the border. As I sped off, he stood at the side of the road shaking his pudgy, little, half-breed bastard fist and loudly swore to have revenge upon his "Gringo Papa-Kranki!" They grow up so fast.

AOME (Apple of my eye) , you won the Grammar-contest email me at krankiboy@yahoo.com to instruct me where to send your prize.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEVIS said...

Wow! A comment and a post! I'm very touched (and not in a Catholic priest kind of way, nor in a slightly inebriated kind of way).

The story of your first born son brought tears to my eye. It reminded me a lot of my own childhood.

You know what, Kranki? I think I might email you. Yes, it's a red-letter day indeed. I've never contacted you via email, but I think our relationship might be ready to take that next step. I'm feeling very vulnerable, but I'm going to put my heart on my sleeve, and metaphorically extend the hand of friendship to you across the globe in the hope that you will treat me gently.

Feel free to delete my email without replying, of course. Or to respond with insults. The choice is yours.

BEVIS

PS - Thanks for the post! :)

kranki said...

Can I respond with insults and then delete your email?

Please feel free to email me. I will check my "fanmail" email address.

*polishes perfectly manicured nails on shirt collar*

Bevis you have been there with comments from the very beginning of the Khronicles creation. That was back when it was a single man operation. Now with 34 regional offices in 15* countries worldwide we have not turned our back on our loyal fan base(you).

* It could be 14 as we have recently lost contact with our office in the Sudan. I'm hoping they all just went out to get coffee for a few weeks.

Anonymous said...

BEVIS said...

How does one go about applying for a job at the Australian brach of The Krankiboy Khronicles? (Is Australia even amongst the 14 remaining countries to have regional Kraniboy Khronicles offices worldwide?)

I'd be happy to do anything - mail room, reception, even fetch the coffee (we have a better coffee-shop-return-rate here than in Sudan).

I'll send you my CV.

BEVIS

Sherriff said...

*impersonates Kranki*

Anonymous said...

BEVIS said...

So did you get my Kranki-Mail yet?

Love and tickles,

BEVIS

You've Got What I Need... said...

Everybody brings a little something back from Tijuana. I think it's promised in the brochure.

F.Y.I: Bus station bathrooms arn't the place to pick up respectable prospects. Trust me. Florescent lights are glamourous, yes it's true, but they lie.