Thursday, June 23, 2005

Scientology Strikes Back

EPILOGUE:
A FEW DAYS AGO
IN A CITY NOT FAR AWAY...


Dissolve To:

Ext. Chicago Skyline

Cut To:

Int. The Oprah Winfrey Show Studios

Oprah is midway through an interview with Tom Cruise.

TOM: "Oprah, the force is strong in you. But even you can not resist the power of Scientology. The Scientology sside iss ssstronger."

OPRAH: "Tom, for a white boy you got a cute lil ass and all, but the only dark side I like is on a chicken. Plus, I'm down with G-O-D."

TOM: "Then you leave me no choice. Feel the full wrath of the Dark Side.
Muhwahahahahahahaaahhh!"

Watch the Battle > Click Here <

or on this link below

http://mirror.randomfoo.net/memes/2005/06/Tom_Cruise_Kills_Oprah.mov

3 comments:

Freelancer said...

Oh I larfed and I larfed!

But seriously, Kranki-Wan-Kantanky, you must have connections in the No Karma Zone...

What would you say to the rumour that Yoda's been peddling about town since Oprah was a boy...

"A Big Gay Al, supposedly this Cruise is..."

BEVIS said...

*slow, deep breathing, as if made through a hand cupped over the mouth*

"I see your annual net income is as big as mine ..."

kranki said...

No Scientologists can threaten me with purple electricity and hope to intimidate me. Not with the full rubber body suit I just purchased.

I have put a better link up there.

Thank you TeeBubba

May the Farce be with you.