Monday, June 27, 2005

Things in My Box - Part 2

This was in my inbox. Then the comments after I dont' get.

So many potential flings you might get overwhelmed by booty ;) http://tchristianera.com/somekindoffate/werelate/strong.htm as if thats possible. For people who like peace and quiet: a phoneless cord. After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one. I think it would be a good idea.

Oh a phoneless cord... now I get it. That actually quite clev- stupid. Nothing turns me on more than a bad pun. Welcome to Sticky-ville population... me.

I think that anybody who has had a loved one tragically smothered to death in an ass eating incident gone wrong would be really insulted by the notion that you can't be overwhelmed by booty.

I love you nana and I miss you terribly.

See you all at the support group. Bring bagels.

No comments: