Thursday, June 16, 2005

4:33 AM Thoughts

I have a pretty good post on the horizon. This is merely a pre-post to the actual post. I just wanted to let you know that as Jelly so nicely put it "cryptically bitching" about people on my blog actually has positive results.

They are:

1) Several friends immediately get back in touch with me. Cool.

2) Fluffy wants to hold me to her blog bosom and nurture me back to happytown. I haven't seen the bosom yet, but she's pretty damn nurturing.

3) My penis grew 2 inches and I got rock hard abs

4) Bevis refers to him self as friend ZZZ

5) The Lesbian girls next door decide to have hot sex with the curtains open.

6) I feel a bit better.

7) The theme from Sanford and Son ring tone arrives on my phone.

8) Cats and Dogs make sweet love with each other.

Actually my dogs cornered a possum in the backyard earlier tonight. It was a big fucker. They are simultaneously cute and scary. Kind of like a baby holding a handgun. Which, by the way, I don't recommend.

I want to go to a shooting range. Get out some aggression. Or just go Gallagher on a stack of melons. I will put links to Jelly, Fluffy, Possums and Gallagher later. For now, if you really want to, you can find them.

So yeah, as I was saying before I so rudely interrupted myself with extraneous thoughts, I have what I hope will be an amusing interactive blog on the horizon. Now I am going to pass out someplace near my bed. You wanna cyber spoon?

3 comments:

BEVIS said...

I said beneath Friend ZZZ, but if I've moved up into that position, I'm happy with that too.

BEVIS

Anonymous said...

{cyber spooning kranki, while whispering...} "i could really go for some watermelon pulverizing! grab the plastic sheeting!"

kranki said...

Is it me or is it hot in here?

Miaow! I will smash your sweet melon all night long!




P.S. This is the first comment I've made that disturbs me.