Friday, June 03, 2005

Runny Nose Friday

I have had the sniffles for a few days now, which is annoying enough, but now I am starting to feel crappy head cold symptoms. I'm thinking some PCP might knock the cold right out of my head. I have never heard of anybody on Angel Dust complaining about having a head cold. From what I have seen in the movies and TV they generally are very preoccupied with thinking that they can fly and jumping off tall buildings or getting into high speed car chases with police that end with savage beatings.

I thought I had more to share.... hmmm.

Oh yeah. School is strange. A few years ago there were some people who began calling dice "number cubes" so that it didn't encourage gambling. This is of course retarded. You don't want kids to know that dice are also used for gambling? Shhhhussh! They are also used to play fucking Yahtzee! You assholes! However, when I was in school, it was frowned on to have playing cards in school. Some kids had them but they were not allowed. This seemed reasonable to me. Now with the growing trend in poker on TV and Texas Hold Em in particular, the powers that be have taken to using cards in math classes. That's cool, it's a fun way to learn how to add or multiply with flash cards while also having fun. Today I filled in for a teacher and was asked to teach the kids how to play Poker in preparation for the pretend gambling that they will have at the up coming Gold Rush-themed Graduation Event. That's a pretty big fucking flip flop on the kids and gambling issue. When all those future gamblers start flooding into Vegas and Atlantic City I just hope there are enough hookers to go around.

Oh, and why are all the hookers in Hollywood transvestites? Can somebody please explain to me how a very mannish person dressing up as a woman of ill repute is in any way sexy to anybody.

My train of thought has run off the tracks today. I started with a runny nose and got all the way to tranny hookers. It will be nice to have this blog so that they can follow the posts to see my brain slowly devolve to a state of absentia.

4 comments:

Fluffy said...

devolve to a state of absentia

New catchphrase! I'm booking my tickets now - I envisage myself arriving in the state of absentia by about 11pm this evening.

flashman said...

Do they call the playing cards something stupid? "Cardboard digits"?

whatever said...

allergy pills are a godsend.

kranki said...

Wow! It turns out is was just allergies. Bless you Sergeant Fun! Perhaps in your honor I'll wear my camoflage fishnet stockings to "work" tonight.