Sunday, April 01, 2007

A picture is worth at least 988 words

This is a new patch that I bought for my jacket. It now says the name "Cora" on my favorite Thermogas vintage jacket and I thought this was a tad cooler and would cover it up nicely.




I'm not sure what is going on here but she really has bad taste in clothing.


I have at least five friends (mostly women) who are all preggers right now. I hope that they all have happy healthy babies that are as handsome or, if possible, even more handsome than this bundle of joy. I don't know if the hair is real but I think starting a business that makes toupees for babies would be highly profitable. Truly a Golden Diapers Idea. I would also like to point out that the name Krankiboy makes a lovely first name for a girl baby. Edgy.

This is just a friendly reminder to the moms-to-be. Make sure that your little ones are getting enough protein in their diet. I wonder how many puppies there were before she started snacking.

4 comments:

You've Got What I Need... said...

I hate it. You stink.

x

kranki said...

I need coffee. Look at those YGWIN lips. Can I get a hellz yeah?!

You've Got What I Need... said...

Well, that Lookie-Loo certainly doesn't have a cheerful look on his face now does he.

Squirrel Patch! Squirrel Patch!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you found a patch for that jacket. And a squirrel drummer no less!