Thursday, April 19, 2007

Mass Murder's Silver Lining







I don't know why this bothers me so much but it does. Oh, right, I'm Krankiboy. That's why.

Associated Press Thursday, April 19, 2007

"University officials (at Virginia Tech) said that all of Cho's student victims would be awarded degrees posthumously."

Well, that's a comfort. I know everybody was concerned that their murdered friends and family would be able to graduate. I think perhaps giving them Phds would be a nice added touch. Dr. My-dead-child looks so much better on a grave stone.

The nearby Arby's restaurant has also issued a statement ensuring that the victims friends and family can receive a free drink with the purchase of an Arby's Big Beef n' Cheddar sandwich TM.
Offer valid between 11am and 2pm

2 comments:

Gretta James said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog - I'll be checking yours out now too :)

Gretta x

ms fits said...

I really shouldn't LOL at anything to do with mass murder...but damn boy, you have a way with words. x