Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Whatever Happened to What's-His-Name from College?

Have you ever stopped and wondered whatever happened to that happy-go-lucky, big-time stoner and Lynyrd Skynyrd fan who you knew back in college?
 
I know that humor walks the line between tragedy and comedy, but this one is bit more on the tragedy side.  This is the sad truth about what happened to a guy I knew, who lived down the hall in my college dorm.
 
If you want to read more...
 
     Article 1
 
     Article 2
 
 
I really hope that he can put this behind him and get on with his life.  I don't think he's a horrid person.  But as a teacher, sweet-baby-Jesus-on-ice, he should have known better than to act on such a twisted fantasy.
 
Now, I've gotta cancel a meeting set up for tomorrow over at Shakey's Pizza.  I know she said she was eighteen, but why risk it.   
 

  
  
  
 





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet he's innocent. The US government, and cops in particular, are uneducated simps who use unethical tactics to lure people into making bad decisions and then prosecute them for it. I've got my money on the pervert (innocent) and his court appointed attorney on this one. Also, I'd like to place a sammy-side-bet that the cop who set him up is guilty of more than one felony him/herself. This country sucks. I'm moving to Canada. Where sex with a consenting young girl is embraced and celebrated for the beautiful act that it is.

Anonymous said...

I agree that the government is generally big on removing the rights of Americans, especially lately. But if you read all the articles, you'll see that the accused "predator" posed as a 17 year-old female prostitute and says that he suspected that the girl was actually older than 13. That's a tad suspect if you ask me. He did lure somebody he thought was 13 into a meeting and there are oodles of people who can't control their sexual urges. These people need help. But maybe Canada is the answer. I just wish I could read the actual email conversations because I'm a sicko. Great, now I'm all worked up. Look for me in the chat rooms I'm Saphire69@hotmail.com!