Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Plenty of Nice Shaded Street Parking

I get home from my therapist appointment feeling lighter and carefree.   I see that the street has a plethora of lovely shaded parking spaces as you might expect for a Tuesday afternoon.  But, for some reason somebody has decided to park in the only spot that blocks the driveway.  There are spots everwhere and this is obviously a driveway.  I thought this was pretty rude to do to me and the 11 other neighbors who need to use the driveway.  I parked on the street no big deal.  I thought about calling to have the shiny blue car towed away, however that seemed like something an old person would do.  Besides the driver could be long gone before the tow truck ever showed up.  Long story short, I "accidentally" went into my refridgerator and found some expired cottage cheese, then somehow a pot of old leftover coffee got combined with the cottage cheese and the entire nasty mixture was inadvertantly dumped across the windshield of the offending car.  It looked like bum vomit and it stuck nicely to the glass all nice and clumpy.  I then took my dogs out for a walk and on my way back around the block I see this woman staring at the car in complete disbelief.  She can't figure out how or why this stuff got on her car.  I smiled and tipped my hat like a gentleman as I walked past with my dogs.  I was tempted to remark what a gorgeous day it was today, but I thought that would be rude.  I can't wait to tell my therapist.         
 


No comments: