Thursday, July 08, 2004

Japanese Girls Gone Wild!?

Friends & Readers

I was reading a site with haikus on it and this one stood out. It's not so much the haiku as the link.

Somebody explain. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be scared out of my mind, aroused, or tucked in the fetal position trying to find my happy place.


dear anime girl
you frighten me with green eyes
and that nice blonde wig

posted by Diana at 3:45 PM 0 comments


Is this a fetish, a cult, performance art? Somebody say something. I have no more words.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The real mystery is why Krankiboy is reading haiku sites when he should be writing more ace blogs. It's so good to read you after those irritatingly cool NY bloggers...not to say you're not cool, it's just you're more Paul Thomas Anderson than Guy Ritchie, if you know what I mean. I'm gunna go before I confuse you more but please keep up the blogs (and the haikus if you must).

kranki said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kranki said...

That's a cool comment. What is is exactly about the New York Bloggers that smothers your toddler? I'm curious.

Thanks for reading. - krankiboy

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I found you blog as I was looking for the information about "Girls Gone Wild". I hae also picked up several other sites that is worth noting.

One of the sites about Girls Gone Wild will provide you with reviews and opinions about this sort of entertainment.

Regards