Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Untitled Blog Post

Once in a while I just feel like writing something but I have absolutely nothing of interest to share. This is one of those times. Usually when you take a weekend vacation you have things to tell people. However 84% of this vacation was spent lounging by a pool and reading and listening to my I-pod. Sure I could tell you what songs I listened to or what I am reading but that's so self-indulgent. I will say that there was a group of rowdy Aussie women by the pool whose accents made me think of my lovely friends in Melbourne and Sydney. It also made me think, "Shut the fuck up I am trying to read you blabbering cunts!" But the first thought seemed a bit more snuggly and mushy.

Oh, I also found a tiny bird egg on the lawn. I fear the momma bird probably kicked it of the nest but that's not at all relevant.

4 comments:

Fluffy said...

Krankimuffin I find your post full of the universality of the human condition and tinged with spooky portent. Continue.

kranki said...

okay I shall. But now it is sleepy kranki time. Or is it kranki sleepy time?

kranki said...

Help me. I don't know what to do with the little egg. I made a cozy nest for it out of an old washcloth, but I don't think it's alive, but I can't throw it away in case it is still alive and and and and yeah.

Please advise

Fluffy said...

Looking ahead, it would stand to reason that the most you could hope for was the hatching of a tiny bird. Then what? Could you care for it? I don't know what I would do but if you want to keep it alive I understand the thing to do is keep it warm by keeping it near a lit lightbulb. Not too close! You don't want to hard boil the little feller. Once hatched you must regurgitate worms for it.

Or you could just make a tiny omelette right now.