Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Ten Things That Affected Me

Learning is a life-long process and these things in particular have stopped and made me think.



Does having a big valley make you hot to go up their alley?
Cougar size? Meow! *vomits*



*shakes head in disbelief*



Do any of you remember Jenni from Jennicam.com? This made the voyeristic nerd in me a little nostalgic.


The next two are from Postsecret.com

I thank my friends... Sprago and Jellyfish who brought my attention to this fascinating sight. Also, I'm concerned that I freaked Jellyfish out with an email I sent her recently. I have really got to stop offering to impregnate women. But by nature I'm a giver... so it's difficult.





It's important to remember all the quality time spent with loved ones.






Whether it's true or not this is sill a tad unsettling.




Please! Don't eat these. The best thing I can say about them is that they taste like fermented cough medicine-flavored Gummy Bears with a slightly stickier consistency.



Here is... The chicken who... Birdkini time... uh... This chick... hen...

I've got nothing.




Follow-up problem. Can you calculate the probability that this mathematician is getting laid?

Math Man, why not channel that frustrated genius into something womankind can appreciate you for?



Add a bit of melted butter... Maybe some paprika.


And below is perhaps my favorite recent find on Post secret.



This one whispers into my ear like the soft voice of a lover urging me into naughty behavior.

6 comments:

Jess said...

"Whether it's true or not this is sill a tad unsettling."

That one freaked me out too! It's so oddly, darkly beautiful, that PostSecret site.

By the way, I miss ya, Kranki! Come play!

Jellyfish said...

Ahahaha! Nice post, and no, you DID NOT freak me out. I've had one-line emails from the Sherriff which were infinitely more disturbing, I promise. (And also thouroughly adorable. Of course. *hugs Sherriff*) I just have no life at present, and no time for email. SOON!

Buck Fudd said...

When the chicken picture came up I was puzzled for a second at why it didn't have nipples or a bush. Only a second!

Anonymous said...

...the twin towers thing is not really disturbing. what is more disturbing is that there are probably thousands of people doing the same thing in Asia after the tsunami...

I am going to treasure that cover of Modern Ferret for some time to come

You've Got What I Need... said...

And they said that the Camel Toe Cup was going to be a flash in the pan only to be swollowed by the anals of... woops.

I hear that it's going to be a new sporting event as well.

Time to shine up the cup.

OvaGirl said...

The Camel Toe Cup is haunting. And yet... strangely alluring.