Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Krankiboy vs The Hedge Hogs.

Okay, I think I've been sitting on my ass long enough with my blog. I found a challenge.

There is a website where you can sponsor a hedge hog. It's similar to save the children but this one helps a shelter to protect hedgehogs, badgers and other animals and help return them to the wild. Awww... Hedgehogs are my my absolute favorite animal besides my dogs Ass Breath and Freckle Dick of course.


The Secret World site has just over 100 thousand views. I have about 96 thousand views. I would like to pass them in views. I thought this would be a nice way to draw some attention to the hedgehog cause and help motivate me to get my readership up again. If you help me (or don't) to get past their page hits I'm going to donate 100 U.S. dollars to the hedge hog cause. If not, fuck em, I gave them lots of traffic.


Now does anybody (Boudy, Fluffy?) know how to put a permanent link on my blog in the corner so it's always up on my blog's main page? Thanks.



http://www.secretworld.org/data/merchandise.htm