Saturday, April 02, 2005

The Boud Has Left the Building

I just put the Boud Boy on a plane after a few fun-filled days of hosting him in sunny LA. I know that I did a fair job of it because he was rather reluctant to leave. I had to pull him kicking and screaming from the car. We saw a good number of freaks on Melrose and at Venice Beach. I have never posed for so many pictures in my life. I am a cartoon-character-lookin' rubber-faced, camera whore. Now that I've been spoiled by having my own personal photographer I fear that tongue-kissing my dog will be less exciting without the creepy exhibitionist appeal. I can still taste the memories.



Here we see Mr. Dan Boud bravely stepping into another world.



On Hollywood Boulevard at 1 AM it's quite normal to see a man wearing a head-to-toe, red, sequined outfit, complete with sparkly cape pushing a baby carriage.



I got Mad Skillz. I can kick it from the A to the R to the T-I-S-T

Word. Boud is now my stone-cold-solid Wigga on the Trigga.

9 comments:

The Book Grocer said...

No one can hold the Boud.

daniel said...

Slippery like an eel am i. An eel smothered in KY.

Just to let y'all know, Kranki is King. Best LA host evs.

Anonymous said...

Funny post! That first pic kicks ass! Funny you were mentioning the Boudist cuz I was gonna tell you he's the one that turned me on to you. I added you to my blogroll, so I will be back frequently to pester the shit outta ya!

kranki said...

Naked and masturbating over my dogs? I was wondering why he kept feeding me those pills and suggesting that I pet my little pants puppy until he drools. Now that the PCP is wearing off it's all starting to make sense.

kranki said...

LA is very exciting. You never know when you'll get to wrestle a gun out of some psychopath's hands.

Oh and Dan, I'm really sorry I shot you in the leg. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

Holy crap that picture of the guy in tha cape is funny.

ms fits said...

Update your blog, you seppo poof.

Anonymous said...

I forced my friend to take it. I was in the middle of traffic but that moment would have been lost forever. Thanks for making all the honking from the people in the cars behind me worthwhile.

krankboy

Desci said...

Off topic, but...

Did the tim tams come yet? :P