Saturday, April 23, 2005

Baby Steps

Okay.

I have decided to attempt to refocus my energy on the Khronicles. Why the ill-fated comeback attempt you ask? It's because somebody took the time to come up with and call me by the pet name of "Krankelope." Which would be a close second to Krankiluphogus. I was also fond of Krankisaurus, and the endearing "Fuckknuckle." Although Krankisaures does sound like Kranki-sores, which makes me sound like I am an S.T.D.. Now while it is true that I am somewhat contagious and can certainly be irritating at times, I am not a sexually transmitted disease. I just wanted to go on record with that statement.

I have been in my top secret world of working as a _______ er, and it has been ruthlessly sucking the energy from my body and the funny marrow from my bones. It's been terribly difficult for me to switch between my PG job mindset and my NC-17 blogger mentality. You see, while some people are skilled at multi-tasking and can get many things done at the same time, I struggle with single-tasking. I occasionally find it difficult to drink soda and watch a movie at the same time. Yes, I am exaggerating, but not by much. I truly marvel at how my wife, Penny, and others can design a detailed blueprint, eat dinner, follow the plot to a complex movie and polish her toenails simultaneously. If I simply sip my Cherry Coke for too long I am likely to have no idea why that one guy in the movie just stabbed that other dude. It is a sad state of affairs, but it is my reality and I accept my handicap. Perhaps somebody wants to start a charity to raise money for the Multi-Task Impaired. I can picture Susan Sarandon doing some type of telethon and dragging me on to demonstrate how woefully inept I am at... (insert any ing verbs in the blank spaces) _________ and _________ at the same time.

Please send your suggestions for the verbs or verb phrases to me so that we can all titter at how funny you are... In a gay Mad-Libs sort of way.

A portion of all comedy proceeds will be donated to the M-T I foundation and to help my flacid and homeless ego.

Some suggestions just to help prime your pump*.

running, sleeping, belching, typing, humming, walking, chewing, swallowing, fucking, blinking, sunbathing, showering, thinking, talking, driving, urinating, sewing, butchering, insulting, governing, existing, throwing, cooking, monkey wrestling, berating, spelunking, vomiting, masturbating, uni-cycling, snorkeling etc...

* Yes, your suspicions are correct. The phrase "prime your pump" does strongly suggest that I am flirting with you.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

masticating & macerating

Anonymous said...

yay! checking every day finally paid off...
lactating
inyourfacing

QUOORTJESTER said...

Krankinuckle

There once was a blog Krankilope
Who no one mistook for a Pope
Task impaired was this bloke
When he sipped cherry coke
Cause his brain felt like washed out with soap

Nonetheless our hero was spied
Asking friends to provide some wit dried
Like flinging, flirting but thinking
And singing, spurting or slinking
So haiku might accompany his ride..

Anonymous said...

I can picture Susan Sarandon doing some type of telethon and dragging me on to demonstrate how woefully inept I am at reading and pooping at the same time.

Sherriff said...

Heehee.

Buck Fudd said...

"maybe I am a fan, maybe I am just lonely and weird"

They are mutually inclusive, Ms Polson.

***

Welcome back Sir Krankalot

Krankenstein

Krankfalfa

***

You would be woefully inept at masturbating and unicycling at the same time. Prove me wrong. Make sure the tape's in PAL format.

Anonymous said...

you're flirting with me? but how did you know i'd come and read at just the right time? ahh, the adventures of psychic cyber love... :)
So, my two verbs would have to be
breathing and
blinking
Good luck with that!

mkia said...

I remember very well, one of your classic entries: Where you peed into some girl's mouth while she was giving you the BJ.

That was an amazing feat, you Peeing while..erm...BJing??

Wait, was that considered 'multi-tasking'?

You've Got What I Need... said...

To cockholster (in the name of consistency)... as in... "Cynthia cockholstered Stan whilst making her famous chocolate-ginger bundt cake."

And the ever popular: To felch... as in... "Cynthia misunderstood that Stan wanted to felch on Saturday night, and not watch Fletch. She had a surprise coming! Thank goodness she'd cooked bundt before hand."

You get the picture. Stan and Cynthia are kinda growing on me. They're frisky and culinary at the same time.

Back to the seriousness of grammar, I've checked the validity of these terms, and while it's true that neither one can be found in my trusty pocket dictionary, and their spelling may be questionable, as verbs go, these hussies definitely get a lot of action. yo.

Verbs. Totally they skanks of Grammarland. Intransitive? Totally. But More like ONTRANSITIVE.

golly.