Monday, June 21, 2004

Get Your Blog On!

I haven't thought about blogs in over three years. I truly, truly forgot that I had even ever written one, so much to my delight I find that there is one that is moderately amusing. I feel that from moderately amusing it's just a quick hike up to Humor Hill. After establishing a base camp there. I can edge my way along The River of Tragedy and Sorrow to Laugh Out Loud Funny Gulch - (Gulch is a funny word) Just getting off track from this not so funny bit about funny bits I would like to say that I would like to introduce a bit of slang into the English language. I would like to contribute something to society that will live on after I am redistributed to the earth. The slang is "Baby's Bottom." As in smooth as a... This is an example of how it could be used correctly.

Maxwell: Hey, Doug, how have things been since you got out of rehab?

Doug: Baby's Bottom. Haven't even had the desire to slide that sexy needle into my body into my arm sending me off on a heaven-ascending magic carpet ride of warm spongy bliss. How are you handling the divorce.

Maxwell: Things haven't been exactly Baby's Bottom these days. I still wish that I could have my marriage intact. How did I know those back-stabbing girl scouts were going to come to my house seven months pregnant with a sob story that my wife just lapped up like a kitty on Milk Day.


Well... Let's hope that Max and Doug can turn their lives around, but in the meantime let's get out there and start using Baby's Bottom like it was the title of a Jay-Z hit single.

If you could do that for me that would be totally baby's bottom.







No comments: